Monday 10 September 2012

Taking 1 Minute....



Happy New Week guys!

A Monday it is. I hope you all had an awesome weekend. I can only describe my weekend as fun filled which lead to serious fatigue.

As mentioned in my previous post, I was excited about being part of a friend’s wedding. It went well and we had an amazing time. I love weddings and this was no exception. From the exchange of vows to the reception, it was beautiful. I do wish the couple many years of love and prosperity.

The sad thing is that I forgot my camera and phone and hence did not take any pictures :( so I cannot post any pictures as promised. My apologies!! Immediately I get the pictures, ill definitely share them with you.

With all the activities that have been happening, on Sunday, my body just started slowing down and I was so weak. I got good sleep but still feeling the side effects of not slowing down. I need to learn to slow down and have ME time, that will do me great.

So what have you guys been upto? Fill me in.

Thanks for stopping by and I wish u all a great week.

Picture: Overlooking River Nile



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...