Thursday 27 September 2012

My Drop Waist Dress


Greetings guys!

These days have been busy days for me. Balancing between work and managing my home has not been a joke. I am looking forward to the weekend to do my usual, clean, sleep and catch up on tv :)


Today i decided to wear this drop waist dress i bought a while back in South Africa.  Some people tend to find these dresses not fluttering their body looking more like a boring maternity dress or school uniform lol! I personally don't mind this dress as i find it perfect for wearing with flats on a casual day or heels for a night out.


I decided to wear this dress with a jersey considering i wanted a formal look for work and a belt to accentuate my waist. I finished the look with heels, a floral bag for colour and accessories. 







Below are pictures of drop waist dresses. What are your thoughts on drop waist dresses? I would like to hear your views.




Thank you for stopping by for a read. Once again, do have a great day.




4 comments:

  1. E,E,E...stepping it up!
    ..very interesting..1920s silhouette
    i personally love the look..You go girl :)
    Glam all the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanxs dear for that. Thank you for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...