Wednesday 23 January 2013

Maxi and Paper Beads

Maxi3

Hi lovelies!

I hope your week started well. I cant wait for the weekend already. 

I dont have much to say about today's look. Its basically a simple look and i enjoyed accessorising it with earrings, a necklace and paper beads. As seen in many of my previous posts, i enjoy accessorising with paper beads which are not irritant to my skin unlike metal, and i like the colours which tend to brighten up an outfit. I gave a close up of one organisation here in Uganda that deals with paper beads HERE.

Maxi02

Maxi01

Got to get back to work. Have a pleasant week.



2 comments:

  1. oooh wow.....this is nice..beautiful lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mr. Zvomuya. Thanxs for stopping by.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...