Tuesday 27 November 2012

Stripes on Skinnies

skinny:stripes4

Hi guys!

Been a minute and i feel so much has happened since i last posted. I was having minor challenges with my blog and posting anything was almost impossible...but thanks to Francisca for the technical help with my blog. By the way you need to pop into her blog, she is a lady with great style, check out her blog HERE i love her style and how she plays around with pattern and fabrics.

skinny:stripes9

I wore this on one of the cold days and its a simple yet comfortable outfit. I like the stripes on the cardigan which i toned down with a jersey on top. I believe as much as someone wants to be stylish, it is ok to experiment, play around patterns and fabrics until you find something that works for you.


skinny:stripes1

skinny:stripes8

skinny:stripes5

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great week.




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...