Friday 23 November 2012

Forever Thankful



Hi good people!



I hope you have been having a great week. I have been meaning to post a while back but i am having challenges with my blog which made me scream my head off LOL! All i can now say is i am technical and i am learning to handle the blog better. Thanks to my fellow bloggers who are giving me unlimited information on how to go about this. 



Happy Thanksgiving!!! (to those celebrating it.) LOl! How i wish it was a recognised holiday here. It was a normal day and nothing extra ordinary happened. Never the less, i would like to take this time and be thankful to you all for keeping me going on this blog. Thank you to my friends who have taken their time to encourage me to keep going and for the endless advise on how to improve and be better.



A special thank you goes to my friend and photographer who is always willing to be there whenever a shoot needs to be done. Thank you Helga.



Am forever thankful to my family and friends for being there for me and helping me be a better me.

That said, Happy thanksgiving and i cannot wait for the upcoming holiday to just kick off and relax. Any plans for the holiday guys?



Have a good one and my love to you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...