Friday 28 June 2013

Moving from Google Reader To Bloglovin'

Erenesown

Hello loves! 

Google Friend Connect (located on my right hand side bar) will be no more by July 1st. That's Monday!!! I would hate for us to loose touch therefore, if you still wish to receive new blog post updates from Erenes Own and are currently following me on Google Friend Connect kindly switch and start following me on Bloglovin'

If you do not have a Bloglovin' account, I strongly urge you to register for one as this is a great way to keep up with all of your favorite blogs. I'm hoping this post can help you make the move from Google Reader to my all-time favourite blog reader, Bloglovin'.

So remember, Start following Erenes Own on Bloglovin' before Monday! Just make the move now =) Go to the side bar and click on the Bloglovin icon and follow Erenes Own.

You can also keep up with me on 
Instagram on Erenez
Twitter: Erenealways

Have a lovely weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...