Tuesday 26 March 2013

Favourite Prabal Gurung Items

Favourite Prabal Gurung




Hi dear ones!

For a while i have been stocking the Prabal Gurung collection and i just love the lovely colourful pieces the collection has. I have almost drooled over each item. I have also admired how other bloggers have showcased this collection. This collection is not only beautiful and colourful but friendly to the pocket too (which is even a bonus).

These are a few items i love and how i wish we had Target Stores here. All in all i do keep my fingers crossed and hope Santa will shower me with an early Christmas present lol! For more information, visit the website HERE

Have a good one.

Erene.




1 comment:

  1. Great choices. I was hoping this was going to be available in Canada but its not.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...