Tuesday 5 February 2013

Peplum Love & Skinnies

BW2

Hi guys!

I hope you are all having a great week. It is hot here in jinja town and i dont even want to think of stepping out. Nevertheless, its a good day and i am so grateful for many things.

BW1

BW6

BW3

I am wearing this peplum top gifted by my dear friend Sophie! I love the fit and the fabric is soft against the skin. I had to do minor adjustments for a perfect fit (thank God for my tailor :) ) I decided to wear skinny jeans with this top for a casual look. I can't wait to style this top in many other ways. I love it. Thank you Sophie! you are a star.

BW5

BW4

Have a great day and a blessed week. 


4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous!! love Peplum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your printed Peplum. You look really good.

    Cheptoo Cece
    http://bcece-evenangle.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Thank you too for stopping by. Have a good day.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...