Tuesday 21 August 2012

Knowing Me


Hi y'all!

I hope you are all having a great day. It's a Tuesday, still the start of the week and I am already looking forward to the end of the week. We've got a lot of work going on at the office, which keeps me on my toes.

This being my second blogging session :) I wondered how I am going to introduce myself to you!!! So I came up with pictures of a few of my favorite things and I hope this will give you some knowledge of who Erene is. In future i will keep adding more things to this list :)

Thank you for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment, it will be greatly appreciated.


Enjoy! 









1. I am a Christian || 2. I am from the Democratic Republic of Congo || 3. My favourite wedding picture  || 4. favourite jewellery || 5. Cant do without stuff || 6. Victoria Falls, best place to be || 7. Me  using one of the most common mode of transportation in Uganda.

Thank you all and do have a lovely Tuesday. 

xoxo



2 comments:

  1. LOL...........The last picture is rather interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanxs Nkosie, it always reminds me of the beauty that each country has to offer...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...